MENU

Slide

Wednesday, November 26, 2008


HELLO HELLO! ♥

i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Cheryl: Email me luh! :D

A: It's on my previous post!

I: Lol, yeah, it's freaking big and red!
Hahahas. the weather totally suck!
One minute so hot, one minute raining. Argh!
You take care too yah! (:

Gabriella: Hey babe! i ordered via a spree!
Haven't come so i dunno how much leh :D

Michelle: Awww! thank you! I hope i don't
look very floppy or anything, lol.
I love that pair of heels too! But it's gonna spoilt already! ):

MMM: Hellooo, it's taken with the SLR of the
official photographer for the event!
Very nice hor, lol, i want an SLR cam too! But so heavy. -.-

Mandy: So far never, they always pack with
lots of foam peanuts & bubblewrap (:
So no worries!

Tracy: Hey babe! i haven't tried perming,
But def got standard one luh, hahahs
raymond was from monsoon you know!

Olli: At my boyf's place. (:

Name: Yup i know!

Mingy:Hahahas, thank you!
Do lemme know if you can find the place!
Cos i haven't been to that place personally,
Seems like some of the prdts they are selling
there are cheaper than other place!

Jessie: Hahahas, wth.
And WHEN exactly are you coming back?!

Liling: The sebum sliding pact is being discontinued already..
Sliding Pact EX Snow UV Crystal is the replacemement product!


Carol: Nordstrom.com

ClaireChang: Seeya tomorrow! :D

Lyne: Yeeeeeah! Dunno dec when luh :x

Z: Really? Is it authetic? Can i have the URL please? (:

Shilin: Really? Is the products there cheaper thou?









Gasp! Shiseido, Ettusais & Za sale!
Anybody going? :D









Today, i went to Jteam's office to audition for
a lawyer role for an english drama.


Nerve wreaking as always, memorizing pages and pages
of scripts were never my forte, with my goldfish memory.. @#$%^&












Guess where i went after the audition ended (FINALLY!)



...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Here's where my $70 went!


Cabbed over to Expo to the John Little MegaSale alone,
since i'm bored & i've nothing to do after the audition.





I looooove Lorenz chips! Lol, i feel like an obasan..
Fancy raving about chips :x

There was Charles and Keith sale, lingerie, apparels, cosmetics~!
Kinda disappointed. I thought there'll be brands like
Nivea Visage, Neutrogena etc.

There's 40% discount for LOreal, 30% discount for Za,
50% for SugarBaby.





I got Za Deep Cleaning Oil, Za Concealer Perfection,
SugarBaby Pout Plumping Potion Lipgloss,
SugarBaby Sultry Eyes (brow/liner pencil), Eversoft eyegel
.












Sent leon's jiejie, May to the airport last sunday.
She's going back to Australia, I'm gonna miss you May!
Come back quick next year~












Went for dinner & shopping at town with boyf the other day!









We went to the tiny yummy japanese restaurant @ far east.
We always call it the restaurant "the fierce japanese uncle shop"
Lol, cos he's always very attitude and fierce.

But now like not so nice already leh..
I rmb like 2 years ago we went the soup is super nice/sweet one luh!








We went shopping around and ...
Boyf bought me an early Christmas Present! :D

Seems like this year he's like getting all my presents earlier!
Like our 4th year anniversary he bought the DS lite for me
like 2 months before our anniversary! LOL!

He got me a watch from Skagen, @ Wisma.
Actually wanted to get a watch from Fcuk, Guess,
But i liked this one when i saw it!





i bought a Ralph Lauren perfume, a super-cute strawberry
cup cover from Takashimaya!




Seeeee, very cute right! Very good luh,
Cos like it will stick to the rims of the cup, and if i tip my glass
(which happens very often, i'm such a klutz!)
the water won't spill!







---
Sayonara, Loves!

No comments: